Moto Racer 4 – the fourth installment in the arcade-style series from Microïds and Artefacts Studios, promises new features and VR compatibility. The game launched today, making it the first fully-fledged bike-racing game for VR. But here’s the catch: Microids has revealed that there’s currently only two modes that support VR – Time Attack and Hot Lap. This means that, as of yet, there’s no multiplayer option for VR.
Check out this VR gameplay video by THM Magazine:
Some Moto Racer 4 features:
- 15 singleplayer and multiplayer game modes (combined).
- It has two multiplayer options: split-screen and online (up to 10 players per game).
- The two player modes – Asphalt and Dirt are back.
- Players can choose between motorcross bikes or high-speed racing bikes.
- Bike and rider customization.
- Characters with varied personalities and riding styles.
- Traffic on the road when riding in the Asphalt mode.
- Over 100 challenges and 18 races in both motocross and asphalt.
- 3 Different environments.